Covid-19 Procedure – On site visitor
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have set out a procedure for visitors on our site.
Please read the information below before coming onto site and return any completed forms that are required.
- Complete the Screening Questionnaire that will be emailed to you before your arrival. All members of your group who will be visiting site must complete a form. This should be completed and emailed back the morning of your visit.
- Bring with you a face covering that must be worn if a 2m distance cannot be kept due to the nature of your visit.
- Gloves are not advised as you will be required to change them frequently whereas regularly sanitised hands are more hygienic.
- Your temperature will be taken with our digital thermometer.
- You will be issued with the relevant PPE (i.e. hi-vis vest) and these are disinfected between each issue.
- The member of the team signing you in will advise the location of the nearest sink for you to wash your hands when required.
** Please note, if you are found to have a temperature, unfortunately your visit will be postponed until a time when it is safe for you to visit again **
During your visit
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the building, please utilise them whenever possible.
- If you start feeling unwell during your visit with a high temperature, new continuous cough or change in taste/smell, make your way to the car park at the front of the building avoiding close contact with anyone and call Charlotte Unsworth on 07880 311233 who will advise.
Should you have any questions before your visit, please contact the sales office and they will put you through to the correct department. Thank you for your cooperation.
Click here to download our COVID-19 Policy/Advice document.
Click here to download our COVID-19 Risk Assessment.